The Secret Of Me

find some little secret of me here.... =D This is the place where I wanna share my own experience, my own feelings, my own thoughts, and many more.. But I hope that you will be inspired by what I write. ^^ Enjoy~

Last June, my sister celebrate her seventeenth birthday.. And I was not in Semarang at that time, that I couldn't celebrate together with her. T.T ...Because of that, I really really wanted to give her something special. But i didn't know what is this special thing.. Since years ago, I did make birthday cards for her. And how bout this year??? uhhmmm... thinking about this special card for a very long time, and i couldn't find any nice idea. Then i decided to make 17 cards for her.. Maybe they're not good enough, but i made all of them with sincerity.. That's the important one! :D (Anyway, i wanted to write this post some months ago, but didn't have much time -.-)
Then... let me show you some of the cards.. I hope they will inspire you a lot... :) Take a look!


This one is my favorite.. it looks simple, but need some patience to make it... 
Draw the pattern on a piece of paper and cut it with a cutter.. Make sure you have the sharp one..!




And this "gift" cards was inspired from the pop-up card... It is the simple one.. 

Here, it's only a birthday greeting in chinese "Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le" :D


The "birthday - word search"















The Japanese...


Open-up-card


We both like dancing so much. And we really wanted to learn the ballet (it's too late now anyway hahaha)...


The next card is also my favorite.. Inspired by an-unique-ruler-from-my-childhood.. I don't know what do we call that ruler.. I think you might know the ruler. We can draw such graph with that ruler..
 

Well, i can't post all of the cards, I don't have any photo of the others....
I spent a week to make all the 17s.
No planning before, no much time.. T.T
I am not sure whether they are good enough.
But for sure, I made all of those with all my heart.
How do you think of all those cards above??? Hope you like it too... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates