The Secret Of Me

find some little secret of me here.... =D This is the place where I wanna share my own experience, my own feelings, my own thoughts, and many more.. But I hope that you will be inspired by what I write. ^^ Enjoy~

Okay, maybe it is not the 'qualified' post, just a little story about what I have been eating today at the Magnum Cafe ... :D
Today, I was having so much fun at Grand Indonesia with my other 3 friends, John, Erick, C Fin... This was the first time I went there.. Hehe...

Hmm our destination was the Magnum Cafe.. For you who haven't known yet, Magnum Cafe is only a temporary cafe. It has opened since February for about 3 months (as I read in news), located in Grand Indonesia West Mall Level 5 Jakarta. As I know, this cafe is always full of customer, so you have to queued to come in. You should choose the right time to go there, so you do not have to wait for a long time. One of my friends had to wait for 2 hours, but it didn't take that long time for me to go in.



There are some choices to eat there. Even though, the main menu is the 'Magnum', but you can find something like Crispy Chicken Wing ( "Flights of Fancy" ), beef steak and fried rice (look at the Royal Feast Menu). But I recommend you the 'Magnum menu', especially if you like the sweet flavor.
I ordered the Brownies Crusade, a pair of brownies with a Vanilla Magnum Stick in the middle of it. Perfect taste, sweet brownies chocolate combined with the milky vanilla.. You should try this! But if you don't really like sweet chocolate, you may not consider it as your choice. If you love the strawberry and the sour taste, you should try the Strawberry Fantasy, which John ate this afternoon. Two magnum ice cream mixed with the strawberry syrup and some cut-pieces of banana.
Then for the normal favor (yeah because it's not too sweet neither too sour..), the Magnum Belgian Waffles Menu, such as the ones my other 2 friends chose, Waffle de Aristocrat. The queen's size for Erick and princess' size for C Fin. The difference between the queen and princess' size is the additional Magnum ice cream for the Queen's.
Here some pics of our choices ... :)


Brownies Crusade

Strawberry Fantasy

Waffle de Aristrocat - Queen's Size
Then, if you still curious with the other menus, try to look at this http://www.mymagnum.co.id/themes/v4/cafe/upd/katalog/katalog.htm

Even I love this special dessert, but I don't think my other friends really enjoyed it. So, don't order too much or you feel .... ( errr I don't know what is the right word...)  haha...
Okay, try those menu by yourself then before it's too late...! wkwkwkwk... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates