The Secret Of Me

find some little secret of me here.... =D This is the place where I wanna share my own experience, my own feelings, my own thoughts, and many more.. But I hope that you will be inspired by what I write. ^^ Enjoy~

Few hours towards 2013! Let's use this moment to look back at my 2012 memories.. =D But I don't think I can remember all of it hahhaha..

Starting form January..
The beginning of 2012, the start of the sixth semester, the busy semester..
We had CFC at that time, it was one of the Senate event. We renovated a room in a school and made it into a library. It was fun! 

February..
Can't remember anything, except for the special mading I made, the Chocolate box! 

March...
Discovery III!!! Another great event from Senate.. That was unforgettable moment.. We worked together day and nights ( yes, we even worked until dawn..). Working together like that make me realize how teamwork is very important, how we need each other.. =D Beside the lack of sleep, all the tiredness, all the stress I felt, the lost of the voice; I was really happy because I could do what I like... can't wait to see the next Discovery..

April..
Started working for FSM Appreciation Night.. 

May..
The worst and scariest exam I had.. It was really scary that until now I can't forget how worry and scare I was at that time.. Numerical Partial Differential Equation is the name of the subject.. I didn't do well for that subject and had a lot mistake during the class.. >.< We had a oral test for the final exam, but it was like a "court".. hahahaha..
I earned my first money from designing something! wkwkwkw...

June...
Holiday holiday.. yay! Didn't do anything special on my holiday. I spent a lot of time watching movies, going out, and also helping my mom to work.. hehehhe..

August.. 
Realizing that I had wasted too much time useless, then I started to think of doing something, I mean making something.. So, my sister and I learned a little bit how to sew, and we made some detachable collars.. Although our business didn't go really well, but we had so much fun while designing and making it.. ^^
And, at the end of August, a very first time I lead a comittee.. we had FSM Appreciation Night!!! Despite all  unprepared-ness, I may say that it was a success for a first event.. FSM Appreciation Night was the last event of Senate in that period, and after that I officially stopped being a Senator.. I can't say how I really love working as Senator with others, learned a lot from them..

September..
UPH Awards was being hold.. A big disappointment I got after attended it.. They had made a big mistake to my Senate.. ~.<
My birthday! I can't tell anything special about it, because there was none.. oh, except for the gifts! I got a necklace at the day, and got a few other things at the next time.. So let me tell you what I got, a set of spidols, a canvas, paint tubes, brushes, palettes, a cute ice cream glass, a pair of short, some cash lol.. I didn't get many present, but I love it all.. All the paint and coloring tools reminded me of my childhood when I used to practice drawing a lot for the competitions I had.. Thanks all for bring up the spirit to draw again! \(^^)/

October..
huummm.. what has happened in October..? hehehehe... except of my friend's birthday, I can't remember anything.. hehehehe...

November..
was a very Busy month.. Starting to do a project with some friends, a project that is not related to academic purpose.. We actually wanted to make a video for Christmas Day, but we have never done it until now wkwkwkw due to our busy schedules =p... We changed the video with a presentation, or you may say it was a story telling.. 
Thesis proposal is on progress while at the same time, I was also working in both of my academic projects.. 

December..
TOEFL iBT test! Exams! Project deadlines! too many things to dooo.. >_< But finally I could finish it one by one.. 
Exams had done, the holiday began.. I was having so much great time with my friend... =p I didn't get enough chance to meet him before, so we used this time well to meet each other.. 
And I'm still working on my proposal for my thesis with a new topic.. I really wish to finish it soon...

That was some of my memories in 2012.. Now, let's face 2013.. Happy New Year !!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates