The Secret Of Me

find some little secret of me here.... =D This is the place where I wanna share my own experience, my own feelings, my own thoughts, and many more.. But I hope that you will be inspired by what I write. ^^ Enjoy~

A week of examinations have already done.... Now the only thing I can do is pray, pray for the result...

I don't know whether I have done the best for it or not... I've studied enough... But I don't know why, I can't do the test!!!
I just realize something, the most frightening in my life now is EXAMINATIONS! I am getting afraid of it.. My friend always said "Don't be afraid!", but i can't. I started getting nervous when I read the questionns....
And it happened again with the last exam yesterday... Mathematical Statistic Exam, 7 questions, and none of them i can answer.OH NO! what will my grade be...???
When i was in school (now I'm at univ), I never get bad grade in exam (as i remember... hehe).... but then, I always got, at least one, a really really bad grade in every examinations (UTS or / and UAS)... 
Am I getting stupid?? In school, everyone said I'm smart... but now, I hesitate bout it...
"do I really smart?" always come in my mind when I see the exam's result..
Maybe I should change my way of studying... I would practice more, doing more exercise, rather just read textbook. My mathematics teacher said, you need more practice in Math, then you'll be an expert on it...
Hope I can do better on the next exam, UAS.... !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates